Announcements & News
- Every year DREAM mentors and mentees reach the point when they must say goodbye for the summer. Although most of the mentees stay involved through summer programming or coming to Camp DREAM, few of them will see their mentors until the following fall. In anticipation of this, most programs put in a... Read more
- DREAM could not be prouder of the many volunteers who dedicate countless hours every year to developing positive relationships with DREAM youth and helping to guide them towards brighter futures. Mentors and other volunteers typically give their time because they know that mentoring increases... Read more
- On April 2nd (April fools!, it was the first), Hickory street came together in celebration and recruitment. Our very own Program Empowerment Director Ariana Walk planned and put on a Spring Fling for all community members in the Hickory Street neighborhood. In addition to DREAM veterans, two new... Read more
- On the last weekend of March, 22 teens and one mentor plus staff all came together in South Burlington to hold the annual Teen Identities Retreat! The teens had a great time goofing off and hanging out with friends, meeting new people, and learning about themselves. The group even went to a nursing... Read more
- It may be cold and snowy outside in the Dartmouth College communities but that didn’t stop mentors from Northwoods and Windsor from bringing delicious warm dinners to the community center! On February 3rd Northwoods mentors gathered with their mentees and mentees' families for a... Read more
There are currently no events posted. Please check back soon!